Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet Laboratory Engineer i Sundsvall. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Sundsvall inom den kategorin.
Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
In your future role as Laboratory Engineer you will
· Contribute to laboratory assignments and polymerizations being carried out in accordance with existing instructions and routines regarding safety and quality, and according to agreed priorities
· Be responsible for ensuring the polymerization process by checking recipes and equipment.
· Responsible for processing performed laboratory assignments and polymerizations, registration and delivery of samples for analysis.
· Be responsible for the compilation of analysis results from performed synthesis and reporting of results in the intended data system.
· Be responsible for the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of assigned equipment, instruments and infrastructure in the product development laboratories.
· Write and update instructions and routines when necessary.
· Order materials, raw materials and instruments and equipment.
We believe you bring
· Some years of relevant working experience within the chemical industry
· Experience from lab work with synthesis in pilot scale
· Good understanding, writing and speaking in Swedish and English language
Great if you have
· Master's Degree in chemistry / chemical technology or Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry /chemical technology
We believe you are...
Someone who takes initiative in social contexts, steps forward and finds it easy to create new relationships. You work according to a clear process, organizes and plans your work well, completes what
has been started and meet deadlines. You are also calm, attentive and accommodating in your treatment. It’s great if you have the interest, will and ability to help others and make an effort to deliver solutions.
We offer you
The chance to challenge yourself in a supportive environment characterized by strong collaboration. This role gives you an outlet for your creativity where your problem-solving skills can become even sharper. You will support project development in a cross functional way of work, with the opportunity to lead smaller development and improvement activities.
At Nouryon, we not only offer an exciting role and nice colleagues, but also benefits in addition to your salary. Nouryon has a collective agreement with IKEM, but in addition to that, we also offer unilateral benefits such as bonus, reduced working hours, health care allowance, lunch allowance and much more.
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Good to know
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Manager Pilot & Synthesis laboratory Expancel R&D and based in Stockvik.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume. We care for your personal data (GDPR) hence we do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
We look forward to receive your application! Once it's with us we will review to see if we have a match between your skills and the role! We aim to get back to you at the soonest but latest after application closing date, with an update on the process.
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact hiring manager Carina Eriksson, Manager Process & Analysis R&D, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process or your application or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Ledarna: Jenny Ersson +46 70 344 02 80
Sveriges Ingenjörer: Ted Svensson +46 72-217 55 84
Unionen: Mattias Andersson +46 70 428 41 03
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.